Restaurant Pitch Deck
Objective of this Service:
Creation and development of a pitch deck that will allow the entrepreneur to showcase the viability of the business idea to potential investors. This is done as a “first move” in getting investors aboard in taking the business idea forward.
What is a Pitch Deck?
A pitch deck is essentially a PowerPoint presentation or a collection of slides that are used to pitch or project a startup business to target audiences – generally investors. This is done with the intention of acquiring the seed capital for a startup from venture capitalists or investors.
A well-made pitch deck would consist of – problems and associated solutions on offer, a gist of the products or services, the marketing and sales strategy, and the financial projections. The primary objective of a best restaurant pitch deck or restaurant concept pitch deck is to entice the investors to move to the next round of funding negotiations as getting funding for a startup is a multi-stage process.
This write-up will serve as a guiding document on how to pitch a restaurant concept or how to pitch a restaurant idea to investors, potential partners, and institutions.
Essential Components of “Investor Pitch Deck” for Restaurant Business
So far, we have tried to get an understanding of the pitch for a restaurant. Now let’s focus on the essential components of a restaurant concept pitch deck for the restaurant business. Here we go:
- Target Customer: The pitch deck would clearly delineate the social and economic status of the customers they are targeting. If it is a high-end restaurant, there would be an emphasis on fine gourmet. While for a family restaurant, there would be more stress on keeping the costs as amicable as possible.
- Value Proposition: There would involve the differentiating factor that makes the restaurant stand out. It could be cuisine, taste, ambiance, overall presentation, and a combination of various factors that make the idea of the restaurant attractive to the end customer.
- Table Turn Around Time: It is the indication of the time spent by a customer at the restaurant. A shorter customer stay indicates a high possibility to accommodate more customers on the same table, meaning higher revenues. It also depends on the swiftness of service to make this metric a possibility.
- Financial Modelling: This would refer to how the restaurant seeks to utilize capital from investors and convert it into profits. In other words, it would give a glimpse into the business model that would generate the cash flow for the restaurant.
- Scalability of the Model: Investors always remain keen on scaling up a business in a quick time. A pitch deck would include how a restaurant can scale its menu and food items to a larger setup when called upon. It is also essential how a restaurant can do this in the shortest time possible.
- Parameters of Existing Business: This would refer to a business setup already in existence and seeks expansion. In their pitch deck, they would have to spell out – the average number of customers visiting their restaurant, their fast-moving items, current brand positioning, and any notable achievements/ awards in their recent past.
Why is DFX the best partner to develop a Restaurant Pitch Deck?
Digital Finance Experts (DFX) is the leading investor pitch consultant offering the best restaurant pitch-deck services for entrepreneurs in a variety of businesses and retail services. We have in-house experts who are conversant with every facet of establishing a start-up from the ground up. They understand the intricacies and nuances of creating a pitch deck for potential investors. Overall, we can assure of providing a pitch deck at par with international consultants in the industry.
- Industry problem Highlights (i.e. Problem Statement)
- Secondary research (Market size, customer segment, and other demographics)
- Explaining solution which is simple to understand and it can be correlated with problem.
- Solution in terms of product or service which is addressing the problem.
- Value proposition and highlighting key features.
- Competitive advantage - Quadrant axis map
- Other players in the market Segment of Competition
- Customer acquisition strategies
- Strategy differentiators
- Scope within the funding projection
- Team behind the project
- Important phases of your venture journey (past, present and future), which may also include details about Proof of concept, existing customer testimonials (if available), etc
- Describing the Company
- Opportunities and challenges
- Describing the products, moat and execution strategy
- SWOT analysis
- Describing the team, principles and culture
- Highlighting their relevant achievements in professional, educational, and social space
- Mention founders and core team - all important teams managing major functions in the company
- Competition & market share analysis,
- Volumes and margins growth,
- Profit & Loss statement, Cash Flow statement,
- ROCE, CAGR, EBIDTA
- Business Valuation Strategy
- Income Based (DCF Approach)
- Net Asset Based Approach (Income Tax v/s Market Depreciation Methods)
- Market Based (Recent Deals Comparison & Listed Deals Comparison)
- Investor rights and duties
- Terms of payment
- Details of ownership transfer
- Investor exit clause
- Agreement Termination clause
25 - 45 days.
Step 01 - Request for Quote
Step 02 - Service Quote Finalization along with SLA (Service Level Agreement)
Step 03 - DFX Experts start working on your business
Always humans, never bots.